At Brimarco we make the highest quality fixed width and drop deck widener trailers in Australia. Our line of “Tough As” drop deck widener trailers are the toughest around, designed to easily deal with the harshest operating conditions and longest distance heavy haulage operations. 40 years of innovation and iterative design has refined our drop deck trailers to give you the reliability and quality that will make your drop deck trailers last. Through optimizing our production facility and efficient design principles, our lead time for making wideners is the fastest in the industry. See below for more information on the 4 specific models we have for sale, all of which are proudly designed and built in Australia.
Watch the video below for a complete overview of our “Tough As” Heavy Duty drop deck widening trailer
‘Tough As’ Heavy Duty Deck Widener Trailer
The Heavy Duty ‘Tough As’ Widener Trailer quickly transitions from 2.5m to 3.5m configurations, supporting an upper deck of 4m and a lower deck of 9.7m (9.3m for Road Train). At 2.5m it supports a GTM of 25t, at 3.2m a GTM of 23t and at 3.5m a GTM of 20t.
This drop deck trailer is the product of decades of hard work and innovative ideas. It’s the small details that make all the difference and we’ve spent the past 15 years constantly improving the trailer. Details like the stone protection that comes as standard, or the simplified control systems for the deck widening hydraulics. All of these things are what makes a truly ‘Tough As’ trailer.
‘Tough As’ Ultra-Low Drop Deck Widener Trailer
With a lower deck below 1m, our ultra-low drop deck widener is designed as a cost effective and robust alternative to standard low loaders. A deck height of less than 1m will give your trailer all the versatility that you need for dealing with a tall/high payload. Unlike a standard low loader trailer, our ultra-low drop deck trailers have a full sized upper deck, giving you more storage options and making better use of your drop deck’s available space. Our ultra-low trailers can be made as a 3.5m drop deck widener trailer, 4m widening drop deck trailer or standard fixed width drop deck trailer. All of our 4m drop deck widener trailers are ultra-low units as standard maintaining a lower deck height of below 1m.
‘Tough As’ 4m Drop Deck Widener Trailer
The 4m Ultra-Low Drop Deck Widening Trailer is the ultimate vehicle to suit your heavy haulage needs. Designed to tick every box, this 4m widener trailer has a lower deck below 1m, it maintains an exceptional carrying capacity even when expanded to 4m, it can be built as road train compliant and still has all the standard features and optional extras of our other trailers.
‘Tough As’ Drop Deck Heavy Duty Fixed Width Trailer
The ‘Tough As’ fixed width drop deck trailer is as simple as it is complex. Everything is uprated, everything is reinforced, this trailer will last. Rated for a 44t ATM and with a deck width of 2.5m this trailer can carry just about everything.
Why should you go with a ‘Tough As’ Fixed width drop deck trailer? Unlike a lot of other mass produced trailers of the same size, this drop deck is built entirely in Australia from quality Australian products and suppliers. The meticulous attention to detail required for our custom built trailers, filters its way down into our drop deck trailers, as we strive not for mass production but instead quality construction.
Just some of the features that come with our trailers at no extra cost
- All of our fixed width and widener trailers come at either 14m or 13.65m (road train length) as standard, however we can easily do custom lengths up to 14.6m.
- All drop deck trailers feature an ATM of 44,000kgs (combined weight of the trailer and payload)
- Premium mechanical suspension supporting 22.5″ wheels on all standard height drop deck trailers. Ultra-Low drop deck trailers and our 4m widener trailers come with air suspension supporting 19.5″ wheels as standard
- All drop deck wideners and fixed width trailers come finished with a double coat of 2 pak paint (two colours)
- All deck plating on our drop deck trailers is made from extra thick 5mm plating
- All our drop deck trailers come with a toolbox for storage and a 49L water tank
- Deck tie downs in various locations on all deck widening trailers
- 3 way twistlocks come standard on all widening trailers allowing several different configurations for container management
This is by no means an exhaustive list, if there’s anything you need that we haven’t listed below, be sure to let us know
- We make ultra low deck widener trailers to help with your larger payloads. These run on 19.5″ wheels with air suspension as standard
- Our coaming rail protectors are a hot favourite, guarding your trailer against damage and ensuring that your trailers quality finish lasts
- All our drop deck trailers can have their length modified to suit your specific needs
- Each drop deck trailer can be fitted with air suspension running on 19.5″ wheels
- Spare wheels and extra toolboxes can also be provided for all models. Note that tyre carriers come as standard on our standard height drop deck trailers
- Gate pockets and upper deck tie downs as well as 3-way twistlocks on fixed width drop deck trailers (3-way twistlocks come as standard on widening trailers)
- Each drop deck trailer can be fitted with extra wide ramps or bi-fold ramps
- Winches can make a valuable addition for responding to an emergency breakdown situation