Like all our trailers, our heavy-duty quads are Australian made in our Ballarat factory and come with a heavy-duty 5 year warranty. Widening models can quickly transition from 2.5m to 3.6m and fixed width options are also available in order to provide a lower weight and cost option. These trailers have been built as a response to incredible customer demand for a shorter lead time and better value quad. We are currently providing customers with lead times of as little as 5 months, well below the industry average.
All quads can carry up to 35t on the rear and with an overall ATM limit of 50t the trailer is ready to carry your loads with ease. If you require further specifications and information, please contact us directly.
Brimarco’s quad axle floats are also available as part of our rental fleet, affording customers increased flexibility and opportunities to reduce their initial financial commitment. All trailers can be customised to better match your business needs with rental trailers available until your trailer is completed.
- Front lift-up axle
- Single steer axle
- Heavy-duty bi-fold ramps
- 30 x Deck tie-down points
- 2 x Chain boxes in front of deck on each side
- Full length tie-down rail
- 5 x Coaming rail tie-down cut-outs per side
- 8mm Bisalloy flooring with lipped edge
- 995mm Deck height
- Gooseneck chain box/toolbox
- Kerbside mounted Redflag toolbox
- Painted in two colours of your choice
- Polished 60L Water tank
If something you are looking for isn’t below, please contact us.
- 3.6m Widening
- Twin steer axle setup (standard on non-widening option)
- Deck length customizations
- Diesel or Honda petrol power pack
- Tie-down point customizations
- Additional toolboxes and timber cages
- Alloy wheels and spare wheels
- + More